Your account information and profile are User ID and PIN-protected. Please be aware:
- We recommend that you do not divulge your User ID or PIN to anyone.
- Our personnel will never ask you for your User ID or PIN in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email.
- Remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished your session. This is to help ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place where others may have access to it.
- Email is not a secure method of communication over the Internet and we recommend you do not send confidential information (such as User ID, PIN, password or account numbers) by email.
- Whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online – for example on message boards, through email or in chat areas – that information can be collected and used by others.
- No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
- Internet users should periodically perform computer system scans for spyware, viruses and other malicious code that could compromise personal information.