Greater Cincinnati Credit Union offers Direct Connect and Web Connect to download account information into Quicken®, the easiest way to organize your personal finances.
Quicken® Direct Connect
- No manual data entry– Once you’re set up, you can download all your transactions right into Quicken®—instead of typing them in by hand.
- Automatically reconcile data– Direct Connect data includes complete transaction and balance information to make categorization and account reconciliation easy.
- No duplicate transactions– Direct Connect incorporates a special transaction-matching algorithm that prevents the download of duplicate transactions.
- Easier to use – Direct Connect files may be automatically opened from within Quicken®, which eliminates the need for you to search for files that have been downloaded.
What you need to get started First, you will need to be setup for Tellie Online. Then to use Direct Connect you will need your Member Number and Pin.
Quicken® Web Connect
To activate a Web connect account:
- On Tellie Online, click the option to download your account information as a Quicken® (QFX) file. If prompted, click Open.
- If this is the first time you have downloaded information for this account, or if Quicken® cannot determine which account to download the transactions into, you are prompted to identify the Quicken® account you use to track this financial information.
- If you have set up an existing Quicken® account for this account, click Account already exists, then choose the account nickname from the drop-down menu.
- If you have not yet set up a Quicken® account for this account, click Create a new Quicken® account, and then click Continue.
- Click Continue. Your recent account history is downloaded from your financial institution to Quicken®. Depending on the amount of information being sent, you may see a progress bar indicating how much of the transfer is complete.
- When your recent account history has been transferred, accept the downloaded transactions into Quicken®.
- After the initial download and processing, you can download the Web connect file from the Online Center window by clicking Update/Send.
Note: With Web connect, you cannot send e-mail, make online transfers, or make payments through Quicken®. However, these functions are available through direct connect. Please contact your financial institution to see if they support this download format.
Quicken® Web & Direct Connect Setup
Getting Started With Quicken® for Windows® and Apple MAC OS
Refer to this guide for instructions on how to use Quickens online account services to save time and automatically keep your records up to date. This guide will be broken up into product versions, please be sure to follow the steps that apply to the version of Quicken® you are currently utilizing.
Before you can download your transactions with Quicken® you will need internet access, your customer ID and password. *
* When Setting up Direct Connect you will see User ID and Password. You will use your Member Number for User ID and your Tellie Access Pin number as your Password.
This Getting Started Guide contains the following information:
- Create-a-New-Quicken-Account– How to use the Express Setup to create a new Quicken® account for downloading transactions and paying bills online.
- Keeping Your Quicken® Accounts Up to Date– How to download transactions or send payments with accounts that you have activated for online account services.
- Using Online Bill Payment– How to set up an online payee and create an online payment.
Click the Getting Started Version (GSG) you are looking for:
We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.
Greater Cincinnati Credit Union | All Rights Reserved. | Copyright 2017 | PRIVACY Opens a new window| Designed by Zoozler