Greater Cincinnati Credit Union offers Web Connect and Direct Connect to download account information into Quicken®, the easiest way to organize your personal finances.
Quicken® Direct Connect
- No manual data entry- Once you're set up, you can download all your transactions right into Quicken®—instead of typing them in by hand.
- Automatically reconcile data- Direct Connect data includes complete transaction and balance information to make categorization and account reconciliation easy.
- No duplicate transactions- Direct Connect incorporates a special transaction-matching algorithm that prevents the download of duplicate transactions.
- Easier to use - Direct Connect files may be automatically opened from within Quicken®, which eliminates the need for you to search for files that have been downloaded.
What you need to get started First, you will need to be setup for Tellie Online. Then to use Direct Connect you will need your Member Number and Pin.
Please click here for instructions on how to setup Direct Connect for Quicken.
Quicken® Web Connect
To activate a Web connect account:
- On Tellie Online, click the option to download your account information as a Quicken® (QFX) file. If prompted, click Open.
- If this is the first time you have downloaded information for this account, or if Quicken® cannot determine which account to download the transactions into, you are prompted to identify the Quicken® account you use to track this financial information.
- If you have set up an existing Quicken® account for this account, click Account already exists, then choose the account nickname from the drop-down menu.
- If you have not yet set up a Quicken® account for this account, click Create a new Quicken® account, and then click Continue.
- Click Continue. Your recent account history is downloaded from your financial institution to Quicken®. Depending on the amount of information being sent, you may see a progress bar indicating how much of the transfer is complete.
- When your recent account history has been transferred, accept the downloaded transactions into Quicken®.
- After the initial download and processing, you can download the Web connect file from the Online Center window by clicking Update/Send.
Note: With Web connect, you cannot send e-mail, make online transfers, or make payments through Quicken®. However, these functions are available through direct connect. Please contact your financial institution to see if they support this download format.