Mobile Banking App
Download it today for your Android™ iPhone® or iPad
Download the Greater Cincinnati Credit Union Mobile App for your Android devices iPhone and/or iPad today. The app is free and will allow you to have access to your accounts 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
With the Mobile app you’ll be able to:
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View account balance and recent history
- Pay your bills with the Integrated Bill Pay
System requirements: iPhone operating system: 3.3 and higher. iPad operating system: iOS 6.0 or later. Android operating system: 2.2 and higher.
Setting up the Mobile App on your Phone
Setting up the Greater Cincinnati Credit Union mobile app on your phone is easy! Visit the Apple Store or the Google Play Store and search Greater Cincinnati Credit Union.
Once the app is downloaded you will be asked to enter your member number, security question and PIN. Note: Mobile Banking utilizes the same security credentials as Tellie Online. If you aren’t registered for Tellie Online, please go to https://banking.gccu.org and select setup your info.
Once you have successfully logged into the app you will be able to select the functions you wish to utilize on the dial. You will be able to choose from Accounts, Transfer Money, Settings, and Help.
- To move between accounts slide your finger left on your phone screen.
- To go back to the main menu, place your finger on the bottom of the screen and slide your finger up.
- If you want to change your display history, go to settings and change the transaction history. May slow the app down if you display large history.